Skip to main content
Topic: Forum Feedback Thread (Read 156 times) previous topic - next topic
Forum Feedback Thread
This forum can be thought of as being in "beta". By that, I don't mean the forum software itself is actually in beta, but just that I'm still working on refining this forum, mostly through cosmetic tweaks, settings changes, and stuff like that. Feedback is much needed and appreciated! The refining process will likely be a slow one, but I still really appreciate all feedback and suggestions. Feel free to say as much as you want - more feedback is more helpful, even though I might not implement all your suggestions or might take a long time to implement some things. Don't worry that too much criticism will hurt my feelings or something...though in fairness, compliments are also welcome ;P

Re: Forum Feedback Thread
Reply #1
Just upgraded the forum software from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 - let me know if there are any issues.

Reply #2
Was experiencing an error, so downgraded back to 1.1.4, but the error is still there. Bleh. I'll find some solution I hope...

Reply #3
Upgraded back to 1.1.5 because the issue was unrelated to the upgrade, and solved the problem.