Skip to main content
Topic: Introduce yourself! (Read 77 times) previous topic - next topic
Introduce yourself!
Relatively self explanatory topic. Here goes.

I'm Talia, a young adult female. My interests include web development stuff, drawing, design, writing, Christian theology/history, and much more! I love Superman, especially the Clark Kent side of Superman and his supporting cast at the Daily Planet. My favorite Superman media is the George Reeves TV show. I like Batman too, especially when accompanied by Robin (especially the original, Dick Grayson). I like mostly 80s, 90s, and a bit of 2000s music. I am an Orthodox Christian. I love animals and kids.

Now YOU introduce YOURself! :P

Re: Introduce yourself!
Reply #1
Hello! I'm Lydia, a college student and Talia's little sister. I'm a Protestant Christian. My main hobby is creative writing (including novels, poetry, short stories, essays, and my personal diary, so basically everything). I also am casually interested in history and entomology (the study of insects). I love old propaganda posters and vintage ads, and my favorite insects are probably ants and moths (yeah, I know those are both pretty broad categories of insect). I'm no comic book expert, but my favorite superhero is Superman, followed by Batman and Spider-Man. I'm not really into the MCU at all (I actually don't generally like movies).

My favorite musician is Billy Joel (whom I got to see in concert last year!), and I'm also fond of Amy Grant, Rush, Journey, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and the Killers. My favorite TV shows are The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and this obscure cartoon about an entomologist that nobody cares about. I use parentheses way too much, and I'm also very fond of semicolons, although I haven't had opportunity to showcase the latter in this post.

I guess that's it.
i love seymour skinner and zap monogan